By Kalle Beck
With Nationals fast approaching here are some tips we hope you find helpful on maximizing leverages and your own strength for the frame deadlift.
- Play Around with hand position
- Moving your hands forward or back allows you to lift a portion of the frame instead of the whole thing
- Find your strongest stance as far as width
- Focus on pushing your hips underneath you
- control the eccentric and get in a good rhythm
Want help training for nationals? Sign up for our 12 Week Nationals Group Training program for just $150
Visit our SHOP for all your Strongman Training needs
Join our Forum for the latest news and discussion on Strongman
Sign up for Strongman Training Templates just $15 a month
Sign up for 1 on 1 coaching to take your training to the next level
You must log in to post a comment.