Strength for Autism
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Where: South Strabane Fire Hall
Category: NAS LVL 1
Open, Novice, Masters, Teen, StrongMom
Women’s LW 0-120, 121-140, MW 141-160, 161-180, HW 181-200, 201+
Men’s Open LW 0-150 & 151-175, MW 176-200, 201-231, HW 232-265, 266-300, 301+
Events (subject to change)-
Max Circus Bell,
Arm Over Arm Pull,
Deadlift for Reps,
General Rules/Usual Mouser Stuff
• In the event of a tie in the final standings, 1st place finishes will decide the winner. If there is still a tie, then 2nd place finishes will be the determinant, and so on. If a tie cannot be broken this way, athletes will compete head to head in one final Tug of War match to determine the winner.
• Sportsmanship is expected and required. This is the greatest sport in the world, let’s keep it that way.
• There will be a pre-event prayer. No one is expected to participate, so please do not feel obligated. All we ask is to be respectful of those that do or do not wish to participate.
• This is a drug free contest. If you are juiced feel free to come cheer on your buddies but please do not bother to sign up.
• If you have a question, please ask! I would rather take a minute to clarify something than to see someone have a poor showing due to a misunderstanding.
• Charity of choice will be announced – keep an eye on www.mouserpower.com